Heating Air Maintenance Checklist
Our technicians are trained and also accredited to service all makes and models of HVAC systems. They perform complete system maintenance on your HVAC that follows Energy Star recommendations. Grayson Air Conditioning offers a comprehensive planned maintenance agreement. HVAC service is an important part of preventing expensive Heating and Air repairs. HVAC service helps to protect the manufacturer’s warranty and also extend the life of your system.
- Inspecting all motors and also electrical components for proper function and connection.
- Checking refrigerant and also operating pressures.
- Inspecting evaporator and condenser coils.
- Checking air filters and also includes cleaning if washable type.
- Checking blower components.
- Removing weeds and also leaves from the condenser.
- Inspecting duct system for leaks & also contamination using INFRARED cameras.
- Adjusting registers as necessary.
- Checking thermostat calibration.
- Clearing and also flushing condensate drain.
- Checking compressor for proper operation.
Benefits of HVAC Service Maintenance Agreement
As a Service Agreement client, you will receive priority service and also discounted repair parts and labor. Regular service will also provide the following benefits to you:
- Improved Safety
- Fewer Repairs
- Extended Life of the Equipment
- Repair small problems before they result in major breakdowns
- Lower your Utility Bills
- Improve the Capacity
- Discount on Repairs and also Priority Customer Service
Schedule your Maintenance Appointment
Why Choose Grayson Air Conditioning for Your HVAC Maintenance Appointment?
- Quality AC Service Mobile, AL
- Best Air Conditioning Service Mobile, AL
- Best HVAC Mobile, AL
- Expert HVAC Service
- Expert HVAC Company Mobile, AL
- Quality Heating and Air Maintenance