Reasons to Replace Your HVAC System
There are 5 main reasons to replace your heating and air conditioning system.
- Recurrent Breakdowns: Is your air conditioning system beginning to have recurrent breakdowns? Repair costs can add up quickly, and it may be a wiser decision to replace the system.
- Ever Increasing Utility Costs: Do your utility bills seem to be increasing? It could be due to a worn-out air conditioning unit. As the components begin to wear, your system has to work harder to give you the same comfort level.
- Temperature Differences from Room to Room: Are the rooms in your home or office no longer cooling evenly? If so your HVAC unit has lost the ability to keep up with the demand.
- Issues with Humidity: Do you notice an increase in dust or also have issues with mildew? This could mean your system has lost capacity, resulting in poor air quality in your home or office.
- Equipment Age: The average useful life of an HVAC system is 12-15 years. If your AC unit is near or past that age, then you should consider replacement, especially if you have started experiencing any of the above issues.
Should your repair or replace your home’s HVAC system? Use this SEER Calculator to help you make a good decision.
HVAC Installation Mobile, AL Experts
Using an air conditioning SEER calculator can be a useful tool to determine the efficiency of your air conditioning unit. SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is a measure of how efficiently an air conditioner uses energy to cool a space. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy-efficient the unit is. To use an air conditioning SEER calculator, you will typically need to know the unit’s size, its SEER rating, and the cost of electricity in your area. The calculator will then give you an estimate of how much it will cost to operate the unit per year, allowing you to compare the costs of different units and therefore make an informed decision about which one to purchase.
Best Heating and Air Installation Near Me
It’s important to note that the SEER rating alone is not the only factor to consider when choosing an air conditioner, it’s also necessary to evaluate the unit’s size, features, and quality.
If you decide you need a new HVAC system, contact Grayson Air Conditioning for an appointment today. We give free replacement estimates.
Don’t let the heat or cold disrupt your comfort, trust our team at Grayson Air Conditioning for your Carrier® Heating and Air Conditioning installation in Mobile, Alabama, and also the surrounding areas.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH GRAYSON AIR CONDITIONING FOR YOUR NEW CARRIER® HVAC SYSTEM
Why Choose Grayson Air Conditioning for Your Carrier HVAC System Installation?
In addition to installation, we also offer a full range of HVAC services, including maintenance, repairs, and also replacements. Our team is available 24/7 for emergency repairs, so you can trust that we’ll be there for you whenever you need us.
- Quality AC Installation Mobile, AL
- Local HVAC Company Mobile, AL
- Quality Heating and Air Installation Mobile, AL
- Top-Rated AC System Replacement
- Expert HVAC Company Mobile, AL
- #1 AC System Replacement Choice Mobile, AL