Serving Mobile & Baldwin Counties
COVID-19 Customer Update – Grayson Air Conditioning
In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Grayson Air Conditioning has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer, and our team.
NO CONTACT SERVICE CALL
- We are wearing boot covers, masks, and gloves as well as using hand sanitizer regularly.
- We do not touch anything other than your A/C so we are asking our customers to open doors, attic accesses, etc.
- We are not exchanging pens, tablets, etc.
- We are practicing social distancing and following all guidelines from WHO and the CDC.
Our Policies and Procedures
- We have a safety kit for each tech that include face masks, rubber gloves, shoe covers
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days
- We have limited access to our facility to company personnel only
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
- Our technicians are not allowed to work if they have a fever or do not feel well
- If a technician has a fever they will not be permitted to work until released by a doctor
We encourage our team members, customers, and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing Grayson Air Conditioning for your heating and cooling needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We’re here to keep you comfortable. We are still available 24/7 to assist and the office can be reached at 251-633-5665.
Grayson Air Conditioning – Mobile, AL
The technicians and staff at Grayson Air Conditioning, Inc. are a dedicated group of individuals, working together as a team to ensure quality work and customer satisfaction. We proudly serve the Mobile, Alabama area.
Industry standards recommend having your HVAC system serviced twice per year for greatest performance. To meet those recommendations, Grayson Air Conditioning offers routine maintenance plans to the residents of Mobile and Baldwin counties. Our routine maintenance plans include cleaning, safety inspection, and also lubrication of all moving parts in order to make sure your HVAC system lasts while maintaining efficiency.
Grayson Air Conditioning is the best choice for reliable HVAC repairs in Mobile and Baldwin counties. We guarantee your HVAC System will be repaired accurately the first time. Our professional technicians are certified to work on any make and model of HVAC equipment. Call Grayson Air Conditioning for prompt service that you can afford.
For the best factory authorized Carrier dealer in the Mobile area, contact Grayson Air Conditioning. Our staff is knowledgeable and works with you to ensure the right HVAC system is installed in your home. We want your service restored as quickly as possible, so therefore our professional technicians work quickly to install your new system. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied and also comfortable with your new HVAC system.
Why Choose Grayson Air Conditioning?
HVAC system failures never occur at a convenient time. Call Grayson Air Conditioning if you are unfortunate enough to suffer an HVAC system failure in Mobile, AL. Our goal is to minimize the amount of time your system is down so you can get back to enjoying your home.
Preventative Maintenance Plans
Your HVAC system can break down at any time. Therefore, preventative maintenance is essential to prevent problems. Protect your investment and maintain your system all year long by signing up for an annual service agreement. This will help keep utility bills and repair costs to a minimum.
What Makes Grayson Air Conditioning the Perfect Match for You?
In Mobile and Baldwin Counties, Grayson Air Conditioning is the best choice for a professional HVAC Company. We are ready to help when you have an AC system concern. Whether you experience an HVAC system emergency, need a new HVAC system installed, or want routine maintenance service, our team of professionals can assist you. Whatever your needs are, we can address and fulfill them quickly and painlessly.