Heating and Air Questions and Answers Mobile, AL
Grayson Air Conditioning is your local choice for answers to all your heating and air questions in Mobile, AL, and also the surrounding areas. Our experienced team has the answers you are looking for. Contact us to learn more today.
How do I know if I need a new air conditioner?
Air conditioning systems lifespan ranges from 10-15 years. AC units that have regular maintenance performed on them tend to have a longer life. If you are unsure if you need a new AC system we recommend calling a licensed HVAC professional for a free system replacement estimate. This will help you determine whether your air conditioner needs to be replaced to increase the comfort of your home.
Why is my AC making a loud noise?
If your AC system is making strange noises there are several issues that could be causing it. From a clogged condenser coil to an electrical issue a licensed HVAC professional can help determine the cause of the noises coming from your air conditioner as well as repair it so you can get back to the comfort you deserve.
What does HVAC maintenance consist of?
HVAC service helps to protect the manufacturer’s warranty and also extends the life of your system. During routine HVAC maintenance a licensed technician will perform the following services:
- Inspecting all motors and also electrical components for proper function and connection.
- Checking refrigerant and also operating pressures.
- Inspecting evaporator and condenser coils.
- Checking air filters and also includes cleaning if washable type.
- Checking blower components.
- Removing weeds and also leaves from the condenser.
- Inspecting duct system for leaks & also contamination using INFRARED cameras.
- Adjusting registers as necessary.
- Checking thermostat calibration.
- Clearing and also flushing condensate drain.
- Checking compressor for proper operation.
Learn more about a planned maintenance agreement from Grayson Air Conditioning.
Is it necessary to service AC every year?
At Grayson Air Conditioning we recommend servicing your AC system two times per year. Spring and also Fall maintenance allow your AC system to operate efficiently in all seasons. We offer planned maintenance agreements that help you save money on your maintenance services as well as give you peace of mind that your AC system is operating efficiently in turn saving you money on utility bills.
Can you finance a new AC system?
Financing your new AC system is a great way to keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket. At Grayson Air Conditioning we offer HVAC installation financing options with approved credit. Learn more about financing options for your new air conditioning system today.
What would cause my AC not to come on?
There are several reasons an AC system may not come on. If you have this issue, check your thermostat for loose or disconnected wires. Wires that are frayed or disconnected will not allow your AC system to turn on. Another issue could be a faulty or broken thermostat. If you look into these two solutions and still have an issue, give us a call. We are here to help.
Mobile, AL Heating and Air Questions
Trust our experience for answers to all your heating and air questions in Mobile, AL. Grayson Air Conditioning is your local HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance choice in Mobile, AL, and also the surrounding areas.
Learn more about our other services:
Why Choose Grayson Air Conditioning?
- Quality AC Service Mobile, AL
- Best Air Conditioning Service Mobile, AL
- Top-Rated Air Conditioning Repair Mobile, AL
- Expert AC Repairs, Mobile, AL
- Best HVAC Mobile, AL
- Best AC Repair Company Mobile, AL
- Expert HVAC Service
- Local HVAC Company Mobile, AL
- Best AC Repair Mobile, AL Company Choice
- Quality Heating and Air Installation Mobile, AL
- Top-Rated AC System Replacement
- Expert HVAC Company Mobile, AL
- Quality Heating and Air Maintenance
- #1 AC System Replacement Choice Mobile, AL