In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that Grayson Air Conditioning has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer, and our team.
NO CONTACT SERVICE CALL
- We are wearing boot covers, masks, and gloves as well as using hand sanitizer regularly.
- We do not touch anything other than your A/C so we are asking our customers to open doors, attic accesses, etc.
- We are not exchanging pens, tablets, etc.
- We are practicing social distancing and following all guidelines from WHO and the CDC.
Our Policies and Procedures
- We have a safety kit for each tech that include face masks, rubber gloves, shoe covers
- We have limited all non-essential travel for all employees for the next 30 days
- We have limited access to our facility to company personnel only
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
- Our technicians are not allowed to work if they have a fever or do not feel well
- If a technician has a fever they will not be permitted to work until released by a doctor
We encourage our team members, customers, and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home if sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing Grayson Air Conditioning for your heating and cooling needs. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We’re here to keep you comfortable. We are still available 24/7 to assist and the office can be reached at 251-633-5665.